Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. That hit the bat and then possibly himself? So technically it is a foul ball.
  2. That’s gotta be it for the Tigers. Surely a bunt is coming now.
  3. Montero nibbling around Leo Rivas lol.
  4. I was shaking with the Jays up 5-1 against the Yankees while we were leading the series 2-1. I don’t know if I could survive having a rooting interest in this kind of game.
  5. This game is kind of a mid off disguised an absolute banger of a playoff game. Neither team really wants to win.
  6. Detroit is so pathetic with runners on wow.
  7. This one’s really tough because a bloop hit here gives them a rather insurmountable two run lead. But Carpenter is terrifying so I kind of get it.
  8. Wow, great pitch to jam him.
  9. Meadows was nearly safe there. Would have been disastrous for the Mariners.
  10. Yeah, while I get not wanting to overuse him, your season could end right here. Could certainly be a decision they regret.
  11. I would bunt with Meadows and let Javy Baez do some postseason heroics again.
  12. This is a banger of a game.
  13. Not sure why Detroit wouldn’t stick with Melton for at least one more inning.
  14. Jesus that was like a f***ing knuckleball from Gilbert.
  15. Raleigh? Wtf kind of effort was that.
  16. Kerry Bonds on base again. Doubt the rest of the Tigers do anything from here on though.
  17. Melton is electric. What a weapon he’s been for them.
  18. Not sure you want to give the rookie pitcher the possibility of walking in the winning run.
  19. Maybe I’m too used to watching the Blue Jays, but pretty surprised they didn’t have Crawford bunt the runner over there.
  20. Feels like the only ones having consistently good ABs from Detroit are Baez and Carpenter. The rest of the offense looks pathetic.
  21. Gutsy performance from Will Vest.
  22. I know Muñoz is good but these are some pathetic ABs from the Tigers.
  23. Not sure what the f*** the Tigers are doing. He’s literally only throwing sliders.
  24. Damn, Vest totally locked in after the Arozarena PA.
  25. Some amazing pitches from Vest to Raleigh.
×
×
  • Create New...