Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. I think I started posting on the old board around 2005 or 2006? Maybe even earlier. Yikes... I remember Spanky was definitely around back then. Probably Hurl and some other regulars on here but not sure who else.
  2. https://blogs.fangraphs.com/2022-trade-value-21-to-30/ Kirk is 27 and Bo is 21 on Fangraphs Top Trade Value list. I think they are unfairly knocking Kirk for his defense though, which they admit drops him for around the 15th spot overall to 27th. His defense seems fine to me but it plays up because of elite pitch framing. I don't see his defense falling off a cliff by the time his team control runs out at age 27 either.
  3. I think they need a depth starter even if they have some faith in Kikuchi. But with him and his fat contract on the team, they definitely could go for more of a swingman type than bon a fide starter.
  4. I don't think a left handed bat is that necessary. For whoever we were to acquire, the barrier to crack the starting lineup is someone better than Gurriel/Hernandez in the OF or Kirk at DH. That's a damn good bat and would cost a lot. But if we aim lower and go for a bench bat, said bat needs to be better than Raimel Tapia or Cavan Biggio, both of whom are hitting better than league average. Sure, if a superstar like Soto is involved I'm all ears but otherwise we need to use our bullets on pitching.
  5. How much of a pass does he get for the contact issues when he's only 20 years old in AA?
  6. I cannot wait for the trade deadline. This team just needs to add a #5 SP, one high leverage reliever and another decent reliever and we will be locked and loaded for a playoff run.
  7. That second one was a bomb. Pretty impressive distance for a 20 year old SS.
  8. I hope he tries it when they are down 4.
  9. No lead is ever completely safe until the fat lady sings but spazzing out over a 6 run lead and then quitting the board is probably not a rationale approach to expressing that sentiment.
  10. Probably for the best my guy. Happy trails. Looks like The Sheriff strikes again.
  11. What the hell are you going on about? Jackie Bradley's almost meaningless solo homer increased the Sox's win expectancy by about 3% to a 6.7% win expectancy. Lol we have a 4 run lead entering the 7th inning. Geezus just relax.
  12. How are we all feeling about Orelvis these days?
  13. I didn't twist your words lol. You said 8 runs through 5 innings wasn't enough and I just don't really get that. Maybe it won't be enough but it doesn't get much better than that. Now you're adding some color and it seems that you are more worried about the bullpen than you are whining about the offense? Ok maybe that makes more sense but it doesn't get much safer than an 8-2 lead.
  14. Lol proof that some of you will never be happy. We've scored a billion runs this series.
  15. Jeter Downs Syndrome is living proof that you trade the prospects for the superstar every time. Bring me Juan Soto.
  16. Jeter Downs Syndrome might be the worst player in baseball. Cannot believe the Sox traded Mookie Betts for that guy.
  17. Rocket is officially an above average MLB hitter. 101 wRC+.
  18. Rocket is an RBI machine, he's got this
  19. Rocket is running wild out here. Knees, elbows, helmets and hair flying all ver the basepaths
  20. GoldSchmidt and Arenado both out for the Jays series due to vax status.
×
×
  • Create New...