The other way to go...
Is buy every rookie you can feasably find thats within your criteria, auto, patch, /25, rookie that hasn't done squat yet, but you feel they're about to explode. etc. Why?
Example from my own experience from NHL cards, I bought up all the Tage Thompson rookies I could find in 2017 because a) they were cheap and I thought there was real upside. Spent like ... 25$ to get a bunch of his rookies. He does absolutely nothing for the first 3 or 4 years of his career, then explodes for 40 goals in 2021-22. Those cards will drastically jump in value from bordering on worthless to a few hundred each depending on sport and player.
In my case, i put in 25, got back close to $1000 in 4 years. Did I miss on several other guys i did the same thing with? absolutely. The hit on Thompson more than made up for it though. That's a lot more speculative and gambley though, especially with baseball.