Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,425
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. Thanks, I had 3 paragraphs typed up and forgot to hit send... came back and saw your post and realized I went overboard. It's a weird pet peeve of mine, badly quoted or misquoted movie lines.
  2. i think what he's getting at is that if the overall team talent isn't good enough to win this year, then it's probably not going to be good enough next year and beyond, so spending big on a JD extension doesn't make much sense, and if you're not extending him it makes more sense to deal him before next season
  3. Adam Jones just finished a murderous round of BP. Looked really good
  4. We thought nobody would take Vernon Wells also. It can be done, but I think he also has a no trade clause that he would have to waive. Jays would probably have to pay a big chunk of his remaining deal
  5. And he would replace who? He's about done. 80% BP fastballs doesnt really play
  6. Yeah, the wife had a work conference this week so I tagged along. Game tonight and Niagara Falls tomorrow. Did the Hockey HOF today while she shopped
  7. John_Havok

    NHL Thread

    Not yet finalized but pretty much done.
  8. That's pretty accurate IMO. But regardless I'd be looking to move Tulo by almost any means necessay. Not sure this team can take that dead weight contract for an oft injured sub par bat and surely declining glove for three more seasons after this
  9. Lineups: Coming to you from behind home plate in the 200 level.
  10. John_Havok

    NHL Thread

    McDavid rumoured to be close to signing an 8 year/106 million dollar extension with Edmonton
  11. Yup. But if you actually had reading comprehension you would understand that I still agreed with your post to DFA Grilli. It just turned out that talking about DFAing you was way more interesting.
  12. Nah, you were called a troll cuz you're a moron troll. DFA Grilli was probably the only thing you've suggested here that makes even the remotest form of sense
  13. What sections are the HSBC VIP ones?
  14. Lmao, damn dude but that's funny as f***.
  15. Almost spit my drink out ... nice work
  16. Good job. But maybe when you graduate past the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I? " retorts, you can start using the pull-ups instead of regular diapers.
  17. It's fun watching babies try to be adults, it really is.
  18. St Louis is in dire need of a middle of the order bat. It's too bad thir FO is too smart to pay anything of real value for Smoak.
  19. Guys I swapped out at the last minute.. GARY sanchez, Jose bautista and Stanton. And I can't seem to pick pitchers to save my life
  20. It should give you hope that Bichette has insanely better numbers while being 2 years younger than Adams as at low A.
  21. Not sure you really understand anxiety and how f***ed up it is when it gets to a debilitating level. It's not something you can just set aside for 5 minutes and deal with later
  22. Ffs... stopped watching with 3 run lead.... now I come back to this s*** show
  23. I wonder if it's actually the speed factor, or just the slap hitter approach that dinks singles over the infield that matters more. Would be an interesting case study. Holy f*** just looked it up... Nori Aoki hit 79 infield hits one season? That can't be right Edit... thank f*** it was over 2 seasons he had 79... I almost s*** my pants
×
×
  • Create New...