Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,422
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. See? Just like they drew it up. Easy stuff from Jimi
  2. Oh lord …. I can feel peoples heads exploding right now
  3. Something might be wrong with Romano here, his command is never this bad.
  4. Romano struggling big time. I hope Schneider has someone warming
  5. Romanos sliders are not good tonight. Every one of them is a meatball
  6. Not a huge deal, just curious as to why he wasn’t ready for a fastball in a 2-0 count. I get not every pitcher gives in these days, but ya gotta be ready for it
  7. Yeah bad call there, but why wasn’t Vlad ready for the 94 4seamer down the middle the pitch before?
  8. Would be huge if Green can be that guy..but honestly I think they need Green + 1 more. White is gone for sure once Green is ready, maybe they can find a trade that includes Garcia which allows them to get another elite guy…I dunno. Hard to say
  9. Whit would be fortunate to get 2/20 with a 3rd year option at his age with his limited power imo.
  10. Mayza having trouble getting his sinker down in the zone recently. Except those last two pitches to Thaiss. Painted!
  11. I’m not sure we’re giving enough credit to Merrifield on that HR…100 mph up and in…put out to CF. Jesus
  12. More like a decline and re-sign to multi year thing. That option would be dumb to pick up as is
  13. Jays haven’t played a double header recently…when was this?
  14. Maybe. Who knows? If relievers could get outs it wouldn’t be a problem. And f*** yes Merrifield!
  15. Or if Swanson had given it up…terrible call to put him in…should have kept Gausman in…ace and stuff…some people bitch just to bitch.
  16. Last week they were all arguing you have to stay with Gausman even if he’s struggling. he’s the ace. What’s different this week?
  17. Not sure how you got that out of my statement. I’m waiting for the daily bullpen critics to come out of the woodwork and show their irrational whining The pull was 100% valid
  18. Nice. I don’t think I could take it if a guy with the last name of “Cabbage” did damage
  19. Hopefully Swanson gets a K…double play…IF fly….anything
  20. Can’t wait for all the “Schneider sucks at bullpen management” guys to show up and say he should have been pulled earlier, whilst last week arguing that he should have been left in because he’s the ace, gotta ride him.
  21. Gausman looks like he’s lost the zone with his fastball. Might be time for the hook
  22. f***ing apple tv ******** tonight too isnt it
×
×
  • Create New...