There was 50% chance of rain from 6pm and onwards, and the roof has difficulty opening/closing in colder weather. Don't wanna get stuck in the rain with the roof open.
I'd like to repeat:
Cardinals came back from a 1-0 series defecit in 2012 NLDS
Giants came back from a 2-0 series defecit in 2012 NLDS
Cardinals came back from a 2-0 series defecit in 2011 NLDS
They've been hot lately, and that's all that mattersin the playoffs. I said it last week, the Rangers are the only AL team i'm scared of right now.
If the Jays can get past the rangers, I think they make it to the WS.
Cardinals came back from a 1-0 series defecit in 2012.
Giants came back from a 2-0 series defecit in 2012.
Cardinals came back from a 2-0 series defecit in 2011 also.
I despise the old timey mentally of "celebrating is disrespectful". Like f*** off. Maybe the pitcher should blame himself instead of getting angry at his opponents for being happy.