Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. He probably got banned for that post
  2. Time to delete your account and start over meat
  3. Great job making yourself look like a moron
  4. Storen was just trying to improve our record in 1-run games
  5. Yeah I just don't understand why he stopped the leg kick on day 1... It was working great in spring training
  6. Reddick probably provides around the same WAR as Bautista over the next few years
  7. Market for Reddick could be limited somewhat with Bautista and possibly Cespedes being free agents.
  8. I know, but im just saying in general these past couple weeks. I'm sure they'll be fine, but they just look terrible right now
  9. I'm not a major league baseball player with an extensive track record
  10. I don't understand how guys like Tulo and Martin who have been great hitters for years can swing straight through fastballs day after day.
  11. Why the hell is Martin having such a hard time making contact
  12. Its not a hole... They're struggling
  13. Tulo lets waaaay too many fastballs down the middle go by
  14. Pillar's wife is way hotter than Jackie
  15. Look at that, Pillar leads off the second inning!
  16. The only way the team would be out of it at the deadline is if there are some major injuries
  17. We like to talk about the future sometimes?
  18. I don't see him getting that much... Probably more of a Martin-type contract. 5/85
  19. Where is that pic from
  20. Platinum sombrero for Smoak... 4 strikeouts jesus
  21. 11 games. This is a recording.
  22. Lol Pillar will never try to work a walk again
×
×
  • Create New...