Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Why not? He's probably our hottest hitter right now, and with Smoak out of the lineup, Pillar hitting 1st makes sense
  2. I was so upset with Tulo after his first AB last night. Good hitters do not take 3 straight strikes down the heart of the plate and strike out without swinging the bat once. I don't think i've EVER seen Bautista/Edwin/Donaldson do that. Just imagine Bautista letting 3 straight strikes go by. It just doesn't happen. Pretty sad, considering Tulo's bat used to be one of the best in the game.
  3. Exactly. Gotta show confidence in your veterans like Cecil and Storen. But there comes a time when enough is enough and you tell them to f*** off because they are bleeding runs and blowing games every other day. Time to give the other guys a chance
  4. Yesterday was the final straw for me with Storen. Cecil and Storen should not be given any opportunities anymore if its a close game. They only get to pitch if its a loss or a blowout. Bullpen depth right now should be: Osuna Chavez Floyd Biagini Storen Cecil Girodo
  5. All of those players are likely gone next year
  6. Nice bait
  7. Friday night vs the Dodgers, Maeda vs Stroman... Hoping for a great game.
  8. I guarantee you weren't banned for that reason
  9. Yeah I'd rather the FO try to make the team younger next year.
  10. There's just no f***ing way. In that situation, Atkins would have to override Gibbons
  11. I don't see any situation in which Travis is not added to the 25-man roster upon completion of his rehab stint.
  12. I don't know man, gruber92 says Goins will provide at least 2 WAR if he plays every day. I'm good with that.
  13. There's no way Gibbons gets fired mid-season unless the team is like 20 games under .500 at the all star break. Not gonna happen
  14. Lol I love how Blair says Slider, then Breaking Ball. Too bad he didn't rank 2-seam and Fastball.
  15. Yup, I was bitching about this yesterday. They talk about the 1 hit that got through because of the shift, but they don't mention the 10 potential hits that were saved because of the shift in that very same game. Idiots. The overwhelming majority of professional athletes are just not smart.
  16. Wright will probably be around for a while
  17. This team has Carrera and Thole on the roster...
  18. He was already warming for a while and preparing to come into the game... might as well just use him.
  19. They did, and he got injured. They have Loup and Morales on the DL right now
  20. I can agree with this
×
×
  • Create New...