Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Lol. So you're going with the gruber argument here? Sorry to break this to you, but there is absolutely no way Carrera puts up 2 WAR over a full season.
  2. Baseball players are also the only ones who play everyday
  3. What's up with these garbage scrubs hitting homeruns?
  4. If PEDs are legal, then everyone is basically forced to take them in order to keep up.
  5. That's a dumb statement for multiple reasons. Reason 1: Colabello has only been with the team for a year
  6. I hope everyone boos Colabello when he returns... Isn't it hip to boo all the steroid users like Arod and Braun? Bunch of hypocrites
  7. Why would that be stupid? And if it is the case that everyone is tested at the start of spring training, that just shows how Cola is even more stupid.
  8. Sorry bro, I tried to make another post to clear things up after doing some research
  9. It used to be 50>100>life but it was changed in the last bargaining agreement to 80>162>life
  10. Give me a f***ing break. He was probably taking it all last season too. Do we even know when the test was administered? Probably takes a month or so to get results back. He could have been tested during the offseason.
  11. The 2013 Redsox won the world series though?
  12. No, it's always been 80
  13. I would be leaning more towards Sanchez' choices. Martin is a vet
  14. I really wish these guys would just man up and admit their mistakes.
  15. I want to believe that Colabello took the substance unknowingly, but my better judgement tells me that he knew exactly what he was taking and knew he was breaking the rules. These guys lie all the time. Melky, Braun, etc. tried to claim they weren't cheating too
  16. Ok so im guessing Saunders is injured, which is why we signed Bourn
  17. Lol you have issues man. Maybe the front office should DFA Russell Martin to "send a message"?
  18. Yup. Baltimore's pitching staff is obviously superior to the Jays'
  19. The record in 1-run games doesn't matter at all. Its a bunch of crap.
  20. Yup. I was just telling my dad about this during game tonight. I remember the initial reports were that it could be something like Gose+Arencibia for Dickey, then I think it turned into D'arnaud+, then it came out as d'arnaud+Synd and we were all shocked and in disbelief.
×
×
  • Create New...