Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Just watching Upton these past few games, he seems to really struggle with pitches up in the zone. Definitely loves the low ball.
  2. I really wonder what Gibbons' rationale is behind batting Pillar ahead of Travis and Upton yesterday, but behind them today.... It doesn't really make sense. Sometimes i feel like he draws names out of a hat.
  3. You guys know that todd is probably the dogg right?
  4. Or I like girls that aren't 50% silicone and botox.
  5. Why is it so hard for you to understand that some people find different things attractive? I can walk through a mall for 5 minutes and find 5 girls that I find more attractive than this chick.
  6. I'm in my early 20s and I agree with you. Too many young guys swoon over fake chicks like Kim Kardasian. That s*** is just not attractive to me.
  7. That's a great find though. I have a bit of a funny story. This girl I know went to Fenway with her family to watch the bluejays. She posts some pictures to instagram, and after the game she got a DM from Marcus Stroman. (She did not pursue) These guys hit up dozens of girls hoping to get laid/waiting for one to say yes to a meetup. Pretty funny
  8. Lol. King you should get off the computer sometime
  9. She's got 10 pounds of makeup and still doesn't look great.
  10. Well I mean that play is pretty much the same thing, just way lower stakes.
  11. Well Lance, that's what happens when you throw 47% curveballs.
  12. If there's any team that is homerun or nothing, its the Orioles.
  13. Have you heard of the Baltimore Orioles?
  14. There will always be problems with the review system until they have a dedicated team that does the reviews every single night. Right now its a bunch of old farts that get to look at reviews a few times a month. There is no consistency
  15. Carlos Gomez is such an idiot. Could be a great player but he has a brain the size of a walnut
  16. That's exactly what i'm thinking. He might decide to double down and gamble on having a bounce back year like Ian Desmond.
  17. Pillar hitting ahead of Travis and Upton is laughable
  18. Yeah I just don't get it. Smoak is easily replaced
×
×
  • Create New...