Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Tulo has been destroying the baseball lately
  2. Edwin really has to stop trying to pull pitches on the outside edge...
  3. Dumb by Travis, dumb by Barney
  4. Nice bunt Thole!!!
  5. I love you Russell
  6. Yeah i've been saying it for months. Be happy with whatever Saunders gives us this year. Move on next year. He's way too injury prone for my liking. It would probably be a waste of 17 million
  7. Hey give him a break, he just started watching baseball this year
  8. Regression to the mean
  9. s*** Tulo smoked that
  10. Wow, they strung 2 hits together
  11. Betances sucks this year
  12. Terrible swing on a ball in the dirt by Chris Davis. Orioles lose.
  13. I don't understand how Martin missed contact there. Easy pitch to make contact on
  14. 5 posts in a row. Good job Spanky, talking to yourself already
  15. I think its pretty dumb for them to be asking fans to buy 2017 tickets so early. Most of us just paid a shitload for postseason tickets. I'll worry about next season when THIS season is over.
  16. Haha yeah true. College sports is more annoying than NHL coverage I guess
  17. Sometimes I hate living in Canada. Hockey sucks ass
  18. There's only 17 games left... Maybe 18.
  19. Imagine how much better he would be if he actually listened to his coaches and peers.
  20. I'm still mad that Gomes didn't get a fair shot at catching, especially when Arencibia was the starting catcher. Also why the f*** didn't we ever give Schimpf a shot? And letting Hech ride the bench while Vizquel got regular starts... There were some really terrible decisions during AAs tenure.
  21. Tomorrow we'll find out that Donaldson didn't travel to LA with the team...
×
×
  • Create New...