Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Holy crap this inning is epic
  2. Machado continues to be a whiny bitch
  3. Remember kids, DONT BUNT
  4. I think they were saying the temperature is crazy in LA right now, plus they’re 1pm games
  5. The balls are flying out of Dodger stadium this series jeez
  6. Everyone sleeping on Bauer to the Angels. Pujols coming off the books soon, they could probably afford another mega contract.
  7. He smells that fat FA contract
  8. Damn Marlins lol. Braves could be in deep s*** if this is all their best pitcher can do.
  9. Anyone else's sound f***ed up for the Marlins game?
  10. I believe its his throwing hand. Overlap your pinky onto the left index finger for hitting. For throwing, major leaguers only use the thumb+index+middle finger anyways. Idk, seems completely doable to me. But im not sure so I was wondering what you guys thought. He’d obviously lose some power on the swing but he’s still better than whoever is replacing him.
  11. Anyone else think its kind of pathetic that Starling Marte can’t/won’t play with a fractured PINKY?? Like seriously come on... last year Trea Turner played shortstop through the entire playoffs with a completely mangled index finger.
  12. "Homeruns don't work in the playoffs"
  13. Manfred: “Its just a bunch of no-name high school kids anyways, who really cares?”
  14. “Decent team like Tampa” Lollll
  15. Curtiss? I didn’t check his stats, I was only basing my statement on what I saw tonight. He was terrible and hanging every pitch
  16. You could feel that slam coming. This guy Curtiss sucks ass
  17. I mean... Shoe was excellent, and Ray only gave up 1. Ryu was bad and there's no way we would have skipped him. So no.
×
×
  • Create New...