Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Alright Bo lets cash this run so that missed homer doesn’t feel so bad
  2. Holy f*** that was literally 1 inch from being a homer
  3. It would be real nice if Vlad could remember how to hit again
  4. Who the f*** okay’d this terrible Heinz ad placement? Awful
  5. I feel like this doesn’t include all the failed sac attempts this year by Jansen/Espinal/Valera
  6. I’ll take A homerun at this point. He hasn’t hit anything hard in a while it feels
  7. Honestly just f***ing walk Judge and Stanton every time and we probably win this
  8. I don’t think MLB needs expanded playoffs but it definitely needs a divisional realignment or a different way of deciding which teams make it. Absolute garbage that the Braves are onto the NLDS with fewer than 90 wins meanwhile the Dodgers or Giants will be forced to play a wildcard game with more than 100 wins. It would probably look a lot better if they went back to AL/NL East/West divisions and had the top 2 from each division (8 teams) make the playoffs. Or 1 top team from each division plus the next 2 best records in the league.
  9. Exactly what I was thinking
  10. Also im not even sure Gurriel is healthy enough that he should be DH over Kirk. Some extremely questionable managing decisions these last few weeks.
  11. There’s no way the front office would tell him to start Reese over one of the other guys right?? Sometimes you can tell the lineup was constructed by the FO, but you can tell which ones Charlie does... I think
  12. Right, yeah that was a pisser. Would have been great to beat Barnes twice in 1 day.
  13. I remember that game and I was in the camp saying that replay being overturned was the right call. The wrong call was sending Valera in the first place. Vlad was up next. Also Semien should have done better there. Also if we had Dyson at the time, he probably would have been able to score.
×
×
  • Create New...