Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. I remember he made a diving catch in one of those Oakland games and winced afterwards. Probably re-aggravated the injury a bit
  2. Lol damn. I kinda feel like this clear phantom DL s*** shouldn’t be allowed. Easy roster manipulation
  3. Hey at least they’re trying something
  4. Wouldn’t go near an extension with Chapman IMO. Feels like his bat will not age well at all. Lets take the 2 years and fill the slot with someone young after
  5. Lawrence has pitched fairly well in the majors this year
  6. Same man. Picked Chapman for game 1 but not for the last 2… at least I hit on Teo yesterday
  7. Also a day game, but yeah typical…
  8. Laaaame. I do my best work 11-1ish when the lady is sleeping
  9. Alot of pressure to put on the kid. Im fine with keeping Biggio in there
  10. Didn’t take a single pitch all day I believe
  11. Yeah base hits his first 2 times up… GIDP when we actually need a hit. Bad f***ing luck
  12. He’s like Bo just without actually having the ability to square up the ball
  13. This Allen kid is f***ing us
  14. Chapman has to be the unluckiest hitter in baseball goddamn
  15. - Coaching changes? Not until the offseason probably - Kikuchi role change, DFA, phantom injury? I think they’ll use him in the rotation until the ASB then move him to the BP as mop up - Big lineup changes for guys like Biggio and Bo? Bo should definitely be moved down, but idk if they do it. - Trade a catcher? Yes - Trade for relief? SP? Relief for sure, a decent SP is probably a necessity at this point - Trade for a LHB? No Do they push more minors chips in with big deals this deadline, like they did with Berrios? Or is it smaller stuff? I would gues smaller moves this year
  16. Makes sense. I see the biggest need going forward (other than pitching) to be a plus defensive CF. Springer will be moved to the corner sooner than later. If we could find a contact lefty that fills that role it would be perfect. Tapia but not s***
  17. For LH impact bat, i’d be looking at CF and one of the corner spots. IMO it makes most sense to let Teo and Gurriel go once their contracts are up, transition Springer to LF or RF full-time, look to add a plus defender in CF that hits left (someone like Tapia/JBJ but closer to league average bat) and then figure out how to get a big lefty slugger for the other corner spot through either trade or free agency. Easier said than done of course, but that’s what i’d try to do. Could also look to add a lefty 3B once Chapman goes in 2024.
  18. July 6 Vladdy - 1 Point - Stangstag Springer - 1 Point - Kirk - 1 Point - Bichette - 2 Points - Teo - 2 Points - Chapman - 3 Points - Dylan, wilko Gurriel Jr - 4 Points - Espinal - 5 Points - Biggio - 6 Points - Moreno - 7 Points - Tapia - 8 Points - Zimmer - 8 Points - Off the bench: 9 Points -
  19. They have a “hitting strategist” who’s literal job is only this. In addition to the hitting coach.
  20. Its such crap that pitchers have the 15 day DL instead of the 10 day. Wtf is up with that
  21. I mean I guess we’ll see how it goes, hopefully Gausman only needs to miss 1 start
  22. Doesn’t mean much to me, I wasn’t around. I need a new ring dammit. Or at least some more playoff appearances/series wins
×
×
  • Create New...