Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Either. Probably Schneider. I just mean that its no longer Charlie’s show
  2. I feel like that’s normally something that gets worked on during spring training. We’ll see if it changes next year with a new manager handling things.
  3. Not really worried about the Os… just excited to be so close to clinching a playoff spot after so long. (I know 2020 technically counts but that was a messy season)
  4. Magic number to clinch a playoff spot down to 2!!!
  5. Lol they just want nothing to do with Judge. He’s having some great at bats
  6. Seriously, you think they would have learned from last year that every game matters. They’re young but they’ve all played over 400 games in the majors at this point. Unacceptable
  7. Yankees celebrating a clinch after this game might be the fuel this team needs in order to smarten the f*** up
  8. Should be. That was like 2-3 mistakes on defense and 2 mistakes on offense in the span of 2 innings
  9. I really hope so. This is when manager leadership really matters. Sports media will be ripping and laughing at this team if they do this s*** in the playoffs.
  10. Maybe. I’d rather just sign one of the free agent SS so they have an easier justification
  11. Chapman/Springer maybe. Gausman? Nobody else is vetrin enough. Schneider?
  12. Roof closed is definitely killing the ball. But come on… I hustle harder in my rec softball games. Its just lazy stupid play
  13. Phelps bruh watch your hand lol
  14. Yeah idk how you see your teammate make that mistake and then do the exact same thing the next day. Dunce cap
  15. Jesus christ lol. Well at least we get 3 games against them at home still
  16. Vlad, Teo yesterday, Bo mistakes, this team is very dumb
  17. No I think at this point we’ve seen enough to say he shouldn’t be playing SS fulltime. A backup game every now and then sure.
  18. Vlad smoked that one at least. Should be 5-3. f***ing dumb mistakes
  19. I feel like his foot was hooked on the bag but whatever
  20. Yeah he hasn’t even looked bad tbh. He’s pitching on the corners tonight and not hanging much
  21. They all should’ve tried a bit harder, but that’s gotta be the outfielder’s ball IMO
  22. That was a brutal inning on defense. Time to score
  23. Thank you, I feel like im taking crazy pills
×
×
  • Create New...