Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Mexico prayed to the BABIP gods this inning for sure
  2. Excellent news. Keep it rolling and hopefully more participants next time and more viewers
  3. Lol yeah I heard this one recently too.
  4. This GIF needs to be deleted from the internet because its OFFENSIVE
  5. I got worried when he stumbled out of the box after the swing and slowly jogged down the line
  6. Did Vlad just hurt his knee again
  7. Yall are retarded. And soft. Stop trying to erase language.
  8. Lol Jake Cave going apeshit about being called out at 2nd…. Chill dude its spring training
  9. Also FWIW I loved Teoscar despite his dumb blunders. Bought his shirsey last year even. Definitely sad he got traded but I understand it likely makes the team better.
  10. I didn't really mean it in a bad way... just an observation. Actually more of a fact really. You can't deny that the jays have been bringing in almost exclusively white players the last year and a bit. Yall need to chill. Who gives a f*** if the team is all latinos or all white or all black players even. Just give me a world series. Also, denying that work cliques are a thing makes me feel like you've never worked at a large company.
  11. And drink alot
  12. Missing a few others too... Varsho Basitt Swanson Whit Bass Cimber Gausman Chapman All added within the last year and a half. Truly becoming the white jays lol
  13. Didn't we just see a vid with a bunch of the DR national team saying the WBC is more important than the World Series? I don't blame the front office for wanting to bring in more Americans.
  14. I live in the GTA burbs (a fairly white town actually) and i’d put the popularity as Hockey > Basketball > NFL/CFL > Baseball = Soccer
  15. Sounds great, hard to see how this could be a bad thing
  16. Are you sure man? I can count all the baseball fans I know in person on 1 hand.
  17. Yeah the WBC is important. It could really help grow the sport in other countries like Canada/UK/Europe where they don’t give a s*** about Baseball. Really hoping the Diaz injury doesn’t hurt the growth of the WBC going forward. I think they need to strongly consider changing the timing of the tournament though. Should probably take place after the World Series. That way if there’s an injury the player would have all offseason to heal, and it wouldn’t affect a team’s WS chances. Also if guys are tired after the grind of 162 and choose to go home instead, let em.
  18. I can send you 1 Aroldis Chapman
  19. Yeah this wont be the only time we hear people saying s*** like this. Its extremely unfortunate because the WBC is great fun and great for growing the sport globally. Lets hope the owners aren’t thinking like this
  20. Dude injured himself jumping up and down. Weak body
  21. WBC is dead lol.
×
×
  • Create New...