Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Nah just easier to type it like that IMO
  2. I really hope not. Only got… 6 more years on that contract
  3. They never trade for the elite prospects though. Its always 1 borderline MLB/AAAA guy, 1 good but not great prospect, and then 2-3 meh prospects.
  4. Gotta wonder if Oakland is ever actually going to “win” one of these trades. Pretty big list of solid/all-star caliber major leaguers they’ve traded over the past few years and they have almost nothing to show for it.
  5. Yeah they won’t be skipping spots this early on. No need to force things.
  6. Pretty sure people said this about Tapia and Zimmer last year Agree on Nate
  7. I thought Cashman in the room when they gave Volpe the news was pretty cringe. That dude needs to take a step back and let the manager manage.
  8. That's what im trying to say too. Pearson probably has about 30 innings in him this year. You're gonna waste half of those in the minors??
  9. Lukes is such a f***ing waste of a roster spot
  10. Idk but I remember I got crab fries, cheesesteak sandwich, and a beer from 3 separate stands and each was a 17.50$ charge on my credit card. 50$ Overall, more than I paid for the ticket lol
  11. Cleveland and San Diego were standouts for me. Haven’t been to the Texas parks though. But yeah i’d say like 3/4 of the stadiums are probably standard s***
  12. I paid 18$ for a cheesesteak sandwich at citizen's bank park and it was very mediocre.
  13. Darn, almost caught you sleeping!! To bad I was busy
  14. I was just kidding honestly
  15. Bryce Elder is sneaky good
  16. You guys are the most important people in my life
  17. Won’t be til midseason at earliest but i’ll keep you in mind
  18. Tbh it seemed pretty decent for both of us, but like I said before im trying to compete this year somewhat. I’ll reevaluate after a couple months and see where im at, might be willing to move Springer or even Judge at that point. If not then probably after the season.
  19. Lollll you can’t be serious. Hit us up in September and we can compare their stats
  20. Sure, but as-is Pop isn’t bad. He’s a decent back-end BP guy at worst.
  21. Ugh this garbage team can’t score any runs
  22. FWIW Pop has better major league numbers than Pearson ever did.
×
×
  • Create New...