Could be that the front office truly believes in the projections and they’re willing to die on that hill. This team should be hitting much better than they have.
This is the worst/least active trade deadline I can remember in the past 10 years. Not many big moves and like 0 blockbuster type trades.
Oh and I told you all Ohtani wasn’t going anywhere.
I don’t even know how. Im confused how they haven’t completely collapsed yet. The starters they’re throwing out there are laughable but somehow they’re getting it done. I don’t get it.
Wow. So Bo is 100% done for the year, pretty much confirmed. Nice to have someone like DeJong with some pedigree to replace him everyday in the lineup.
Scared of what we gave up…
Im telling yall, Guillermo Martinez is the cancer that needs to be cut out of the organization. It’s laughable that we don’t have a single hitter with 20 homers. The hitting mentality of “contact first” is awful.