Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Chapman lost us this game
  2. He shouldn’t be on the roster
  3. I don’t quite think you understand the playoff structure
  4. Ok then what was the excuse for the drop off from 2021-2022 when he had the same guy (Teo) hitting behind him?
  5. Im thinking 165 this year.
  6. That wasn’t Mountcastle. He’s about to homer off Thomas Hatch here
  7. Why is Hatch back on the roster ughhh
  8. Cabrera might be kind of legit
  9. Im fully expecting us to give that 1 run right back this inning
  10. That first pitch needs to be hammered.
  11. Outsmarted. Feels like our front office, analytics etc. has just been left in the dust this year. The Orioles and Rays (and maybe Redsox??) are just further ahead
  12. Still not getting that big hit
  13. f***in rally killer
  14. Pretty great AB there for Vlad, nice to see!! He missed that cookie on the first pitch but he battled
  15. We all know the DP is coming now…
  16. That’s definitely safe, great hustle KK
  17. We seem very slow to promote when it comes to lower-ranked prospects in the system. Especially from AAA to the majors. Outside of Manoah, Vlad, Bo, Pearson, Kirk, Jansen, we haven’t promoted guys quickly at all
  18. The shift ban has heavily impacted BABIP on groundballs (I don’t think im talking out my ass here??) and so I think they have made more of an effort to have speedy guys and to hit to contact more. I’m pretty sure I heard Ross mentioning it once or twice in the offseason. Its why they went for speedy lefties like Varsho and KK. The bigger bases also means less distance to 1st, so again speedier guys like Whit, Varsho, KK. And obviously a heavier emphasis on being aggressive on the bases overall. Im actually surprised we didn’t keep Tapia but I guess he was redundant with Varsho and KK
  19. Watch us lose by 1
  20. So Vlad needs a lobotomy then?
  21. 1 hit woohoo lets go boys
  22. So Vlad needs glasses then?
  23. Its not every year you have rule changes that could severely impact the way the game is played…. Just based on things I heard Atkins say in the offseason I think they consciously made a change trying to get ahead of the curve. Anyways I won’t argue it anymore because neither of us know for sure and its stupid.
  24. Keep Nimmala away at all costs
  25. Death by 100 cuts today for Gausman
×
×
  • Create New...