Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Do you honestly see him turning things around and coming up big in the playoffs? Cuz I dont. I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes 0 fer in the playoffs
  2. Judge and Stanton hitting homeruns in a key game. Vlad could never
  3. Alright Vladdy need a big hit here plz
  4. Damn a big hit from Springer would’ve been nice
  5. Every pitcher we acquire turns into a homerun machine
  6. Lol well that lead was nice while it lasted
  7. You knew he was hitting a weak grounder there too. I called it before it happened. Let the Rays off super easy there
  8. Really wondering what thought went into that decision. Even last week it was pretty clear this final series would be more important than a win in KC
  9. I have flashbacks of the 21 Jays absolutely dominating the Os in that final home series. Really hoping they don’t roll over for the yanks.
  10. Great game, too bad the Chisox couldn’t do anything for us this week.
  11. For sure JS seems more panicky than usual
  12. Yeesh. I probably would’ve let him finish the inning but he didn’t look great
  13. I was thinking that too. Glad they didn’t lol
  14. When was the last time we had a groundball single through the INF?? Jesus
×
×
  • Create New...