Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. God i hope so, but wouldn’t be shocked if they tried to slot Scherzer in there somewhere. I really dont want to give him the ball again though, he probably shouldn’t be on the roster.
  2. Wonder how many piss tests the dude has been required to take this year lol. I’d bet like 5+
  3. That’s just the market now. I think Boras started this BS and now its become the standard
  4. I saw Loperfido and Heineman too. And Popkins
  5. I wanna beat the Yankees though. So bad. I want to see Judge’s stupid face in the dugout when we knock them out.
  6. Im so fkn pumped. Finally these guys won a big game. I want 11 more wins plz
  7. Varland is 100% giving up a homer to Caminero
  8. Right. I thought the same with Teoscar’s game vs Seattle
  9. Walking the 9 hitter again. This team doesn’t want to win lol
  10. Dude always makes unnecessary changes when guys are rolling
  11. Just go to the gym and chill. Or use your anger to push weight lol
  12. Vlad can’t hit 94 in the heart of the zone lol. 3 in a row
  13. f*** me for thinking it would be a nice chill game right
  14. Objectively terrible start given the situation. Walking the 9 hitter with 5-1 lead is inexcusable
  15. Yeah i don’t like it at all. You expect your Ace to throw up zeros when you get an early 5-1 lead
  16. Its gonna happen, so prepare yourself
×
×
  • Create New...