Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Beautiful job Gaus. Now lets knock Gil out of the game! Springer dinger time
  2. I think he’ll have at least 1 important homerun in this series
  3. I like that at bat by Santander, he had some good swings
  4. Vlad coming alive. Dude truly hates the Yankees loll
  5. Please put up a 0 Gaus! Get the offense back out there
  6. Its very odd how Bo has just kinda disappeared from existence. No updates, no interviews, etc. I guess he has a feeling he wont be good to play and he probably isn’t signing back with the Jays?? Idk
  7. Boyd out after getting just 2 outs (should’ve been 3 if not for the error) Not the way you want to start a series
  8. Exciting game out in Milwaukee already, wow
  9. Kinda crazy a guy as big as Heyman hasn’t been to the RC in 30 years.
  10. Simply put, if they Yankees play bad D again this week they won’t be winning. They need to play solid D and they need Judge/Stanton to hit homeruns. Jays need the bullpen to remain solid, and they need Vlad to wake up.
  11. I hope the sun isn’t a factor today. I don’t want anyone misplaying balls hit high to RF
  12. I would like to see Davis in the lineup. Dude has looked lethal with the bat lately, he was cranking homers in the intrasquad games
  13. Both guys can pitch game 4 and game 5, there is an offday in between
  14. Wow im actually shocked. I thought for sure they’d both be included. Front office means business here
  15. Seatgeek is partnered with the jays so the tix should be safe/legit. TM prices seem higher overall for some reason
  16. I think the worry with Bassitt is he’s much more likely to serve up meatballs if stuff isn’t working. And the home/road splits are pretty crazy
  17. Yeah if you lose with Gausman/Bieber, you know at least you went with your best. Trying to get cute with a bullpen game or Bassit start in game 2 looks dumb if you lose it early and it doesn’t work out.
  18. Saturday will be a great day of baseball. Unless the Jays lose of course, then the rest of my night will be ruined hate-watching the Dodgers.
  19. I think Bassitt might get a potential game 4. Or some kinda piggyback. Or he gets game 3 and they go to Yesavage/piggyback for game 4.
  20. Yes the fact that its the Yankees has me feeling prices wont come down. Just based off what i was able to observe during the regular season. Yankees games were consistently harder to get/more expensive
×
×
  • Create New...