Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. You almost knew Judge was getting a hit there, question was would it stay in the park
  2. I don’t think he sees the light of day again
  3. Could be an all-timer. For a neutral fan this is probably amazing
  4. Basically 0-0, 5 inning game now. Our bullpen vs theirs. I still like our chances
  5. And don’t forget IKF. Just seemed like such a mistake to start IKF over Straw
  6. I kinda knew this would be a high-scoring game for both side going in
  7. Game of inches, that was so close to being foul lol
  8. Errors man. We’re playing like the damn Yankees
  9. Are we thinking homer or single here for Judge
  10. Really windy out there. But that’s the OF ball all day
  11. Definitely. OF should always be calling that off
  12. 2 errors for a team that doesn’t normally make mistakes. Not good at all
  13. Defense yo. I always want the OF making that play
  14. We need some more add on runs against this pen though. Going into the 8th with only 6 runs would be a major missed opportunity
  15. I don’t think it will work out as cleanly as that.
  16. There’s so many offdays you can use your best arms almost every game. Though I think we see Bassitt on the roster if we do make it through. Maybe even Scherzer
  17. Same pitch called a ball for the Jays earlier
×
×
  • Create New...