Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,883
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. I like your plan, its just not very realistic. Plus AA is a moron, so this would never happen.
  2. And our rotation would be terrible. 1. Morrow 2. Romero? 3. ??? 4. ??? 5. Syndergaard/Stroman?
  3. Hot wife
  4. Either way, Im sure he would have accepted a 4/36 offer from us.
  5. When Trout hits free agency he is going to get 15/300
  6. So... This pretty much confirms that AA is looking at pitching and nothing else. What a f***ing joke.
  7. Its ALOT for the rays though
  8. Im hoping for Cecil+ to Seattle for Ackley
  9. You would do 3/33 but not 4/36? Ok there bud
  10. I think 4/34 might get it done
  11. Hmm. I cant say i'm completely comfortable with giving Infante 4 years. I think I would do 3/30, but 4/40 is kinda tough. I would rather try to make a trade for Ackley or Franklin first. If that doesn't happen then I guess I would sign Infante at 4/40.
  12. Care to elaborate?
  13. http://i.imgur.com/a2cUAb2.gif
  14. Never heard of this before. I like it though! I shall reference this from now on.
  15. http://i.imgur.com/4tTUIdW.gif
  16. http://i.imgur.com/frqTN.gif
  17. Haha, jimcanuck stopped posting ITT
  18. http://www.somegif.com/gifs/1361358379706393167.GIF
  19. That sounds kind of pervy
  20. Principal's permission? Pffftt yeah right. Who the f*** needs permission anyways?
  21. HAHA this pic f***ing killed me
×
×
  • Create New...