Ackley should have already been a blue jay. Problem is that AA is looking at pitching and not paying attention to anything else. The f***ing idiot has no idea how to improve our team.
@Ken_Rosenthal: Sources: Haren to #Dodgers, one year, $10M plus 2015 option that vests at 180 innings. Pending physical.
I think AA should have been all over this
You guys should understand that we don't have 17 mil to spend on a catcher. All our money needs to be put into the rotation. We can trade for a cheap catcher like Hannigan.
I like this move for both teams. Texas has had a hole at 1B for a while, and they had to trade one of Kinsler/Adrus/Profar. Detroit could not keep Miggy at 3rd for much longer, plus they fill their 2nd base need and Castellanos can man 3rd.
I don't like A-Rod, but what Selig is trying to do is ********. A-Rod should get a 60 game suspension, the same as everyone else. This whole story about him getting other players to buy PEDs is a complete fabrication.