Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,883
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Haha, yes. That is exactly what im saying. Spend it on hookers and strippers
  2. Idk I just think that blowing all your money on alcohol every weekend is pretty dumb. But if that is what you like to do, then fine. I just believe in saving up a bit of money for bigger purchases.
  3. I hope that's a joke. If not, then you aren't very smart.
  4. No, but there is a link for an HD stream on the main post of the GDT
  5. Here we go. Time for La Grange to break this game wide open
  6. Oh, they'll hit. The offense will be just fine UNTIL someone gets injured. Then it will go to s***.
  7. That was a weird homer by Lind. I got mad when I saw him swing because the pitch looked like junk haha. Crazy shot
  8. Both Bautista and Rasmus have been out for 2 games now...
  9. So dos this mean the Jays will lose 90 games when they trade Bautista?
  10. Sorry guys... it was kind of a joke
  11. By that Logic, RA Dickey is one of the best pitchers in baseball
  12. This statement is completely false. Jays sold WAY more tickets last year than many years before
  13. Brave. Or stupid. I'll just say you're brave.
  14. McGowan not looking good. Cant hit the strike zone
  15. Agreed. Its looking more and more like Sanchez will be the next Drabek. Trade him now while we still can.
  16. I say Morrow, Lawrie and Jansen start on the DL
  17. Starters 1. Dickey 2. Buehrle 3. Hutchison 4. Happ 5. McGowan Position Players 1. Reyes 2. Cabrera 3. Bautista 4. Encarnacion 5. Lind 6. Rasmus 7. Izturis 8. Navarro 9. Goins Bench 1. Kratz 2. Sierra 3. Kawasaki 4. Gose Bullpen 1. Santos 2. Delabar 3. Cecil 4. Loup 5. Jeffress 6. Rogers 7. Redmond
  18. Exactly. He is only 24 and he is already fragile as f***. He has been injured each of his 3 seasons so far, and these things generally don't get better. Plus he is missing some important development years.
  19. Except it isn't an overreaction. The FO downplayed his injury last year too, saying he would only miss a week or so. Well he ended up missing over a month and when he came back, he sucked. The guy is made of glass, just like Morrow
  20. Lawrie will never have a healthy season. I'm not overreacting, it is the sad truth
×
×
  • Create New...