Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. First off, I think we can agree that projection is a bit low. Travis has proven himself to be a better hitter than that. Second, if we ONLY TAKE INTO ACCOUNT stats from THIS SEASON, Travis is like our 5th best hitter, so I'm not sure what the f*** Jonn is talking about.
  2. Oh Jonn, you are the best troll this board has ever seen.
  3. I'm gonna guess the lineup looks like this: Reyes Donaldson Bautista Edwin Colabelo Navarro Valencia Pillar Travis Martin should obviously be playing, but I don't think Gibby will play him today
  4. I'm just imagining what kind of crackpot lineup Ned Yost will come up with. He'll probably have Escobar and Cain in the top 3 and Donaldson batting 8th or some crap like that.
  5. The point was that he basically said "oh well his record is 7-5 so he isn't doing THAT well"
  6. Harold Reynolds on Matt Harvey: "People were wondering how he would pitch after coming back from Tommy John surgery. He's only 7-5, but he's pitched almost 100 innings and has alot of strikeouts. I think he has pitched pretty well since his return to the mound." How the f*** does this idiot have a job with one of the biggest sports networks in America? It's ridiculous how dumb he is.
  7. Is that not some kind of obstruction?
  8. Must be demoralizing to the team to have a huge defecit at the beginning of every game
  9. My god we have seen some terrible pitching the last 3 games
  10. After last years disaster, I am 100% sure a trade will be made before the deadline.
  11. The worst part is how Gibbons is basically splitting Martin and Navarro's playing time 50/50 now. Like... f***ing hell. We have one of the best catchers in all of baseball, and he's riding the pine 2-3 times A WEEK so that DIONER f***ING NAVARRO can play?!!? Jesus
  12. But...but...but... HE'S 6 FOOT 10!!! Haha makes me laugh when people get passed over in the draft and overlooked because of their height. Stroman and Travis come to mind.
  13. Because the offense will still be good enough if we trade one of them, and we could use the pieces that we receive to help us now AND in the future.
  14. I do not like this Osuna vs Fielder matchup at all
  15. I'm really big on the idea of trading either Bautista or Edwin this offseason to reload on some pitching or prospects/whatever. Don't want to have to re-sign both to monster deals that will take them into their late 30s. Still leaves us with Edwin/Bautista, Donaldson, Martin, Reyes as the core of our offense.
×
×
  • Create New...