Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Reyes can't be playing SS for the jays next year. Maybe he can DH or something
  2. Edwin was pure dogshit tonight. He had RISP for 3 of his at bats tonight and did dick all. If he had come through with a base hit in any of those situations, we would have won. Edwin has been a huge disappointment this year and i'm not sure if he should bat cleanup anymore.
  3. Yup. I can just see it now. "The bullpen blues" or some s***
  4. I'd pin this loss on eddie. I think he left like 5 RISP this game
  5. What a terrible game on the offensive side. Garbage
  6. Whatever. We easily could have and should have scored 5-7 runs tonight
  7. Why am I still watching this... I know the jays will manage to lose it. Lawrie will get the walkoff hit somehow
  8. Jays needed 1 big hit and haven't gotten it this game. Several opportunities with RISP but no luck
  9. Redsox had Doubront in their rotation for 2 full seasons. Are the Redsox a terrible organization?
  10. Bigger problem tonight has been Edwin. He had 2 men on base for each of his at-bats, and hit weak grounders both times.
  11. Fuuuuuck. Nice drive by Travis, just super unlucky
  12. Edwin has been disappointing this year
  13. http://media.giphy.com/media/bLBIanKJW0Iuc/giphy.gif
  14. Yeah he's kinda been the best player in baseball for over 3 years now...
  15. Would be an amazing addition, but the cost would be way too high. Plus he's a huge douche
  16. Interesting... I never made the connection there
×
×
  • Create New...