Because Norris' ceiling is Hamels. And who knows if Pompey ever becomes an everyday player.
Hamels and Papelbon help us NOW and for the next couple of years. Norris and Pompey MIGHT help us 2016 and beyond.
I mean, yeah I would much rather trade all the Vets on the team that are close to being FAs, but do you really see our front office doing that? No.
I'd do Norris + Pompey + ? for Hamels and Papelbon and salary relief. But I don't like the idea of trading Travis. Travis is going to be a great second baseman.
Alright well if you're driving down, you'll want to get there pretty early if you want to park really close to the stadium. And it'll be between 30-40$
To be fair, AA has also made some amazing trades. Gonzalez for Escobar, spare parts for Rasmus, Wells and his monster contract for Napoli, Donaldson trade, etc.