Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Nice reverse jinx Just need Navarro to keep balls in front of him
  2. Sanchez has pitched so much he's probably not. And Jenkins is hurt. Morrow, Santos but...
  3. Against a closer who hasn't given up a home run in 12 months!
  4. He could go 12 and be fine for his next start. He's indestructible.
  5. Try making a post with all capital letters and you'll get it
  6. For the duration of the playoffs I would vote yes Need 3/5 majority vote
  7. And here I thought you and Vincent might be the same guy
  8. I've only been half watching but my dad says Gose and Goins have the only hits. WTF??
×
×
  • Create New...