Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. The blonde is in to it. The brunette is reluctant. Both girls v pretty. #analysis
  2. Stirling just challenged the listeners to name a better defensive infield in the majors than today's Yankees starters (Tex, Drew, Ryan, Prado)
  3. How about they have to play 28 innings of ball today and have to waste tomorrow's starters because the BP is used up?
  4. Holy crap 0-0 in the 10th
  5. Hahaha I know what you mean I feel the same way don't worry. We're not the only ones. Screw the cold hearted analysts like BTS and Hurl. We want playoff baseball in Toronto. However it comes to us.
  6. Thanks man So .364/.399/.545 vs LHP .304/.350/.448 vs RHP I'd say the potential is there for him to be an acceptable platoon partner. But those K/BB rates in the majors are discouraging.
  7. Especially the starting rotation. What the Hell???
  8. It is for our wild card standings But I want to see signs of weakness from Baltimore Meh - whatever. I won't be watching the games. I'll just wait and see what happens.
  9. BBREF doesn't give splits for the minors? Or am I missing it.
  10. For the record, in 198 career MLB plate appearnces, his splits are: .225/.250/.333 vs RHP .258/.286/.379 vs LHP Hmmm. Really that's not even league average against lefties. He needs to be better than that for the platoon to work well.
  11. Absolutely He's a perfectly acceptable $500,000/year 4th outfielder I generally prefer my 4th OF to be fast (which Rajai was) and a good defender (which Rajai was not) so that he can be used as a pinch runner and late game defensive replacement. Pillar seems to be "OK" at everything, but not great at anything. Though if he's above average against LHP (and he may be) that helps make the platoon work.
  12. I hope the Orioles are feeling DESPAIRED
  13. Yeah he's not even among their 3 best hitters this year BUT he can win a game single handedly if you throw him mistakes, he's been heating up, and we play the Orioles 6 f'n times still This is great for us
  14. It's stupid. It sort of just says they'll sign one big FA starter not two.
  15. As opposed to every other single player over the last 2 years fighting and fighting and fighting it? Yeah
  16. Didn't realize there was a Yankees-Orioles double header today - game 1 starting momentarily What do we even want here? I want to see signs of weakness from the Orioles but I don't think I want the Yankees to gain a full game in the WC standings with 2 wins either
  17. Maybe you have to ask for it every year?
  18. He will appeal and get to play out this season I assume? If so that sux for us
  19. He's only missing 17 games. He may still win it. Kershaw is the only other NL player in the conversation for NL MVP so it may come down to the old pitcher vs position player argument.
  20. Sweet but unfortunately Maddon won't let them roll over against us.
  21. FFS though, something must have happened that we don't know about.
  22. Except last 3 days of season Angels will have nothing to play for. They pretty much have the division wrapped up now. Playing for pride isnt the same as playing for your playoff life.
×
×
  • Create New...