Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Yeah! Our starters lead the AL in something! Oh wait, it's walks...
  2. Wow Lester is making these Blue Jays "hitters" look like idiots
  3. Tell me there's no resemblance... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Richard_Pryor_(1986)_(cropped).jpg
  4. Yeah, it's their last game of the season You should check it out
  5. I'm glad Ortiz is pitching tonight I'm at Fenway with friends who are die hard Sox fans tomorrow and Sunday Morrow had better bring it on Sunday or It'll be a long afternoon on there with these guys
  6. I'm gonna break this hotel room TV - cant find Sportsnet And I'm half in the bag already
  7. But you might actually get to 3,000 before age 45! #SickBurn
  8. Grade 11 is harder than grade 10 man. A LOT f***ing harder. LOL. /Ricky
  9. Hanging out in Toronto tonight, then off to Boston in the morning Pizza and wings incoming to hotel room, going to watch this Jays game and leafs. Not bad. Should have made plans to go out but damn... Life is too crazy lately.
  10. Comedic forum GOLD
  11. Led to one of the best Taoisms this year too: April 12 @TaoofSteib Damn you, José Reyes. Damn you and your indecisive slide.
  12. Yep Laurie Davis Thames Rasmus Arencibia It's a problem
  13. I'd love to see the Cardinals beats the Nationals in the playoffs this year
  14. Travis Snider @ the Fan Cave: @Lunchboxhero45: Absolute Blast at the @MLBFanCave shooting the "Top MLB Fan Cave Take Out".. Thanks for the hospitality and great eats! Video out next week!
  15. I like that team too: @JonHeymanCBS: not only do #STLCards have best record (21-12) but they're baseball best 14-7 on road. yes, played 9 more games on road
×
×
  • Create New...