Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. I'm down by the bullpen. JPA seems to have a bleeding finger. Hopefully no biggie.
  2. It's nice to see any starter steal a game Nicely done MB
  3. I can't seem to remove the Delabar pic He should have faced Napoli in the 8th BTW
  4. Yeah baby. Greetings from Boston. Here's my good buddy Casey Janssen:
  5. F#%k yeah. I got this. Unless game is in Detroit or Oakland.
  6. LOL. I literally ran down to the bullpen and yelled "Casey, you got this!!!" And took this picture. I think he heard me.
  7. Lind doin' damage!!! Wow there are a lot of Jays fans out here in right centre (british-Can spelling purposeful) field
  8. The mood at Fenway has soured after Gomes let that strike 3 go by They're mightily disappointed with him in Boston Suckas
  9. MADE IT TO FENWAY Two beers in hand and happy I made it
  10. OP should be bitch-slapped for starting this bad luck thread
  11. Not surprisingly, Shi Davidi CAN spell:
  12. Yeah he'd be a slight upgrade over JPA /sarcastic understatement
  13. Got it, thanks!!!
  14. I don't see where to get the tweet ID from on my Twitter app. Maybe need to be on web browser??? Wanted to imbed: @VernonWells10: And I got heckled by a guy yesterday....Only until I realized he was wearing a fanny pack! I won!!
  15. That is awesome Love the stuff you can do in this new forum
×
×
  • Create New...