Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. He is ready...
  2. Nice More innings lately too He's a starter...
  3. Interesting...
  4. They'd love to give it to him - retirement year and all...
  5. Dammit!!! Pujols strikes out in the bottom of the 9th after Rivera loaded the bases
  6. Yeah good point. Sore back and general suckage does not garner the attention of this award.
  7. Might Wang now be the best starter on this team? What a crazy season Look, I recognize either one could easily blow up at any time, but if one could stick and the other hang on until Morrow is back, I'm thrilled.
  8. Vernon Wells *was* looking like a candidate too. Not so much anymore. Hard to find a better comeback than Lind
  9. Yeah we can take Reyes back, DL Melky and get by with Rasmus Bautista Davis Bonifacio. Or should they call up Gose if Melky does a DL stint?
  10. I love it With Lawrie's offensive ineptitude it sure has been a Godsend to have Lind in beast mode
  11. It's unbelievable That's the best series this team has played in a very, very long time And the best pitched series I've seen in years
  12. Yeah but... We've played lots of NL teams already
  13. Would be nice to get lucky for once on a signing...
  14. I'm just following on Gameday. Is his sinker looking good?
  15. Wow Lots of hits Got to cash more runners in though...
  16. Good Even if we're really chasing the Orioles, I'll cheer for them to beat the Red Sox every time.
  17. This is awesome news Thanks for sharing
  18. Agree The team is fun to watch again, and will only get better with Reyes back I don't miss Lawrie. At all. If only the starting pitching could find a way... Morrow or Johnson back and better, a successful second call up for Ricky, a better than expected few starts from Wang, Hutch or Drabek activated and pitching OK. There are lots of good things than COULD happen, but none of the above seems particularly likely. I fear the starting rotation will continue to be our Achilles heel all year...
  19. Yep. I have never been a JP hater. I was set to be satisfied with a .230 hitting 25 HR catcher if he continued to improve his defence. But he hasn't. And his bat is ice cold to boot.
  20. Not many Jays even close. DESIGNATED HITTER David Ortiz, Red Sox 2,488,451 Lance Berkman, Rangers 1,239,521 Edwin Encarnacion, Blue Jays 769,322 OUTFIELD Adam Jones, Orioles 2,740,505 Mike Trout, Angels 2,710,115 Nick Markakis, Orioles 1,463,392 Torii Hunter, Tigers 1,425,571 Jose Bautista, Blue Jays 1,379,251
  21. Some data is starting to come out Miguel Cabrera could challenge the recent vote records set by Bautista and then Hamilton http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130615&content_id=50614732&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb
×
×
  • Create New...