Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,152
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Yost should be more pissed with his reliever than the ump
  2. Wow. Walked in the go ahead run. Good relievers shouldn't ougtta do that.
  3. Lawrie not swinging at first pitch. Like
  4. Agreed actually I can't help but get excited when good things happen. Mostly I want the young guys to perform well.
  5. Yeah we need some points in that thing. It's unbelievable how few points have been scored.
  6. So... Is DeRosa aware of tank nation or not??
  7. Wow lucky (Or unlucky if you want full tank mode)
  8. Wow They really want to get it done this year
  9. If we get shut out by Guthrie I think I'll vomit
  10. Very true Guilty But in this case I like the eye test on defense, not just the hitting stats.
  11. Dammit. This KC outfield is killing us.
  12. Howarth says Goins has just matched the Blue Jays record for hitting streak by a rookie at 8 games. Quiz for those not listening on radio - who previously held that record?
  13. Good job Dickey Gotta keep these fast guys off base
  14. On a positive note, the insane home runs for Rogers Centre compared to other stadiums is normalizing. Because the home team suddenly isn't hitting any and the pitching has been tolerable.
  15. I just looked up his stats. I didn't realize his BA and slipped under .265 and his OBP to .313. That's pretty pedestrian, especially for a guy who is played preferentially against lefties. He's really fallen off since his hot first half.
  16. Sorry if posted. Chase Utley hits a ball to the ivy wall in Wrigley and a second ball pops out into play. Pretty funny. http://wapc.mlb.com/cutfour/2013/08/30/59024796/chase-utley-hits-triple-into-wrigley-ivy-two-balls-come-out
×
×
  • Create New...