Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,174
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Hehe. So to speak. He sure used to be one. Would have been sad to see him as like 6th starter for the Jays and having a bad year in 2014. He made the right decision.
  2. Yep. But wasn't in the cards.
  3. Sorry dude, my comment probably sounds meaner than I intended (and yes those numbers sound about right) The place wouldn't be the same without you
  4. I'll answer that with a question: What percentage of your posts: A) further the discission of baseball and the Blue Jays vs Amuse, distract, stir up s***
  5. Best advice ever
  6. I actually like Spanky quite a bit but I concede he sometimes adds little to the discussion of baseball
  7. Holy s*** look at the size of this guy, you're right http://powershowcase.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/CA-TELLEZ-9397-BAT-7TH.jpg SSS: 2 HR in 141 PA in rookie ball this year
  8. I appreciate this point I guess the feeling is that we would have all our prospects and a lot of financial flexibility. We'd have Bautista Lawrie Escobar Edwin Lind and Rasmus and could now be buying free agents and trading depth to fill holes. The truth is I don't know that it would be any easier because free agents still don't seem to went to come here (AFAIK) and the price for SP via trade is crazy. He'd probably still be in waiting mode and trying to build a rotation from among Sanchez Stroman Synd Nicolino over the next couple years. He had been counting on Romero and Morrow for 2013 and the season would probably have been a massive disaster anyway. Attendance and TV ratings would not have surged from any buzz.
  9. The ESPN writers are suggesting that due to Colon signing Synd will start the year in AAA
  10. VP of baseball ops and grand poobah etc etc I suspect he vets all decisions
  11. I don't know that AA is talking prospects for Lind Isn't he more likely talking Lind for a major league 2B or Lind + for a starter??
  12. Theo Epstein isn't as dumn as Dombrowski
  13. This means nothing I hope???
  14. It IS a high risk, high reward farm by the sounds of it Seemingly just how AA likes it When you have a stretch with that many high draft picks you can do that I suppose
  15. And photoshop Shark in next to Stroman? LOL
  16. Hmmmm. Sounds familliar. Where have I heard this one before?? Toolsy, athletic with high K rates, "hopefully" can learn to hit. Oh, wait... ! ! ! L-> http://blogimages.thescore.com/djf/files/2012/07/gosehead.jpg
  17. That's what Theo wants, but won't get Maybe he relents and deals him for slightly less. Maybe he keeps him. But I can't see AA trading both here.
  18. Plus, then your avatar would look pretty silly huh?
  19. Shark and Stroman in the rotation by mid season would be nice and VERY cheap
  20. I can feel myself getting way too attached to this guy Need to temper expetations of both his success and likelihood of being on the Jays in 2014 Dammit that's hard to do right now when everything else feels so bleak #SaveTheStroman
  21. Pleskoff on Stroman (with video awesomeness): http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/news/prospects/index.jsp "He throws in the mid 90's. He has a COMPLETE repetoire. AND he throws strikes. That's what I like most about him. Marcus Stroman throws strikes."
  22. OMG I could fap to that Stroman video all day It's thread worthy
×
×
  • Create New...