Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. LOL sure but only if you're an attractive female aged 25-45
  2. Yasiel Puig benched for arriving late to game
  3. Only barely sort of/ kind I wasn't even thinking that when I posted this here. Honest And I just tweeted Hayhurst about it when he made a similar comment on Twitter
  4. But they'll cheer uproariously for this guy of course http://a.espncdn.com/media/motion/2013/0513/dm_130513_SWEETSPOT_SEGMENT_DAVID_ORTIZ/dm_130513_SWEETSPOT_SEGMENT_DAVID_ORTIZ.jpg
  5. That's the awesome thing about this game, so much stuff going on! Doc rocks and is there McGowan's first start in 3 years, what a story Tanaka's MLB debut So much awesomeness all in one night. Wish I was going to be there.
  6. You really are quite something, you know?
  7. I agree with this It's also a modest bonus so not a massive deal
  8. The only other really big one I remember was Dave Winfield. Damn, people got attached to him (myself included) during his short time with Toronto.
  9. http://www.angelfire.com/pa/1927/1927Yankees.jpg
  10. G-Snarls

    NHL Thread

    Yep
  11. Beeston "we run it as a business" Without saying it, despite being asked 5 times, they are at their current spending limit, clearly
  12. Oh come on ump. what a perfect pitch.
  13. And sorry about your friend. holy crap.
  14. Not common like they are in Oklahoma and Kansas
  15. Yep Morrow seems healthy with good velocity. Even at his best he was prone to outings like this one. Jeffress needs to DFA and Rogers should be mop up only unless we lose like 2 starters to injury
×
×
  • Create New...