Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. So annoying I know what you mean No one is giving him anything to hit. What's he supposed to do, flail at pitches a foot outside? Keep the walks coming, JB. Once Edwin heats up they'll have to start coming after you.
  2. Good one I'd thanks you but I can't.
  3. Even if he's day to day, not in DL but needs a few days off, I wouldn't mind flipping Sierra for Gose and giving Gose some starts in CF. It's a good time to do it.
  4. LOL. Apparently Bonds was raking during ST batting practice.
  5. Yes. And we have several can't-hit-their weight guys in Buffalo. again, I don't think having 3 vs 4 matters all that much.
  6. Noooooooookoooooo!!!!!!!!!!! J/k
  7. Yep. Davis would be nice but not at the $ he got. And he wanted to play everyday. Would not have happened here, especially now with Melky playing well.
  8. Transfer rule Home plate blocking rule Instant replay Too much for one off season perhaps?
  9. Farrell not happy about it either! http://msn.foxsports.com/content/dam/fsdigital/fscom/mlb/images/2014/04/13/041314-MLB-RED-SOX-JOHN-FARRELL-DC-PI.vadapt.955.medium.63.jpg
  10. Good Gibby has obviously read this thread
  11. The CF market is tough. Colby will be the only decent free agent CF this off season.
  12. Depends on whether we plan to extend Colby too. And how much he wants.
  13. Truth bomb: If all you have is s***** bench options, does it matter if you have 3 or 4 of them? Might as well keep an 8 man pen until we get a legit 4th OF over here
  14. He sure feels like a loose cannon now that he's left Sportsnet, doesn't he?
  15. No it doesn't http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XuCpMKD0fJg/UmGhkH6oQDI/AAAAAAAAOcQ/0aPJPGTm1ME/s1600/Mike-breaking-bad.gif
  16. Hopefully JB is in the running too. (Jose Bautista, not Justin Bieber)
  17. Hahahaha Probably true. But obviously I was comparing him to Prince Fielder because Texas was clearly looking for a power hitting 1B when they decided to deal Kinsler.
  18. But what a dumb comment. Who plays harder than Reyes and Bautista? The DR team won a world championship. Sure, we had some attitude problems, Escobar and Arencibia, but those are just individual cases.
  19. Oh, and I know I'll get reported. Not for posting a racially charged story but for the source. LOL. Bring it on.
  20. I think so Sammy I expect Rogers to get put on waivers when Janssen is activated. I doubt AA can pull off any trades now. He's much more likely to get a deal done in June.
×
×
  • Create New...