Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Uh oh Stroman 1-2 record. Guess he's not as good as I thought. AA when Morrow gets hurt. "Yeah we know Stroman induced twice as many ground balls and struck out twice as many as anyone else but he had a losing record so we're goin' with Happ"
  2. Oh she knows. I showed her one of the pictures of the rocks you've cut. She thinks it's dumb. LOL. Don't care!
  3. The best part of that GIF is how Stroman just steps off to the side like he knows the batter is struck out before he's even really done swinging.
  4. Here's what Stroman says to Goins: http://www.hardballtimes.com/wp-content/images/tht/stromanCB.gif Sit down
  5. Stroman >>>>>>>>>> Goins so be it...
  6. Laughed hard enough my wife wants to know what I'm looking at here
  7. Stroman high K and ground ball rates. We could use that...
  8. Snider says "you should have seen the other guy!"
  9. Excellent idea . LOL
  10. Gose, Kawasaki, Kratz all then strike out in a 1-2-3 inning Ick
  11. Stroman gets out of jam with a K of Middlebrooks. Leaves bases loaded. Sweet
  12. Stroman getting singled to death http://www.bluejaysmessageboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=643&d=1398123804
  13. Stroman facing some major leaguers tonight too - Pawtucket lineup featuring Victorino and Middlebrooks
  14. Whenever someone says "Hamilton" I still presume Josh
  15. I agree. But here's what's going to happen: McGowan or Morrow will have a DL stint mid season. Happ will presume he steps in. Stroman is the better choice. WHAT DOES AA DO???
  16. Stroman ERA barely over 1 and striking out over 12 per 9 in his first 3 starts.
  17. Ausmus hitting Rajai Davis leadoff. Is this where his numbers fall off a cliff??
  18. Was confusing Magic with Shaq I'd guess
  19. LOL And oops I didn't google
×
×
  • Create New...