Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. I was thinking "don't pull Morrow yet!" when he did it, but it may have been the right thing to do. 90, 100, 115 pitches is VERY different if we're talking Mark Buerhle instead of Brandon Morrow. The pen has been so good until the last few games, they had the next day off, and of all people I would NEVER believe Loup would walk 3 guys in a row. Hopefully he has HIS one s***** appearance out of his stem now too.
  2. 53 games apparently
  3. I prefer it if the FO then acts accordingly.
  4. I wish we had a starter with last name "bitch" or close to it. Then you could gleefully tell Dylan "Bitch please" and giggle to yourself every time you posted it.
  5. JJ Hardy out with a hamstring pull. Day to day for now.
  6. Stanton has 3 of the top 6 longest home runs so far. What a f'n beast. PLEASE stay in the NL.
  7. That's awesome, cause it links to videos of the home runs too. Sweet!!
  8. Hurray, Clay gives up a 6 spot in the 3rd Like!
  9. Oh I see. thanks for clarifying. I'll still say Reyes for tomorrow but he's obviously not a good choice to go 450+ feet.
  10. I'll take Reyes for April 22 I'll take Edwin for longest HR of the week
  11. Orioles Red Sox both hitless in the 3rd Crap, I wanted Buccholtz to get beat up
  12. They always do that on Boston Marathon day
  13. Nope. Penalties? Whatever. We have the money, we have a s***** farm system, and we need two new middle infielders.
  14. So... Yankees Report: Yankees plan to shatter international spending record in '14 http://network.yardbarker.com/mlb/article_external/report_yankees_plan_to_shatter_international_spending_record_in_14/15423670?linksrc=story_article_yb_original_head_15423670 A source with direct knowledge of the Yankees plans says they aim to spend $12-15 million in bonuses on international amateurs this year, which would trigger penalties of about $10-12 million per to the 2-year old rules in the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) that limit international spending. The total outlay of about $25 million would blow away a record the Texas Rangers set in 2011 of about $15 million, of all penalty-free bonuses. That record was thought to be untouchable as it came in the last season before spending limits were implemented and was shocking at the time, also shattering the previous record
  15. Tracy McGrady pitched his first inning of professional baseball yesterday: http://www.canadianbaseballnetwork.com/articles/mcgrady-mound-vs-alvin/ http://www.canadianbaseballnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/Tracy-McGrady-590x330.jpg
  16. Hurray for noon baseball today - BAL @ BOS Also, I hope the Marathon goes smoothly today
  17. He has looked as good on defense as we had hoped, but even worse at the plate than we had feared. Should have upgraded at 2B this off season. It's not too late to do so either. Mid season trade pls, AA.
  18. G-Snarls

    NHL Thread

  19. Very few teams in the AL have really separated themselves from the pack at all. Only Oakland (13-5) and Houston (5-14) are outside of a very narrow range of W-L records, with all other teams in the AL between 8 and 11 wins.
  20. LOL I suppose. Need new friends, right? They're all so casual too, all they talk about it is home runs and RBI's.
  21. It drives me crazy that my Red Sox fan friends all think he's a really good manager. Ahhhhggghhhh
  22. Whatever, bro. The Rangers were "hard after him". #Respect #WinningCulture #TexasBlondes #BelowAverageToolSet
×
×
  • Create New...