Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Rasmus for tonight Can't believe I missed the gravy train last night
  2. Yep. I can't count how many hits our infield defense has taken away from other teams. And how many close double plays they've pulled off vs what could gave been runner on first from fielder's choice. Last year at this point we had DeRosa Izturis and Bonifacio regularly manning 3B, SS and 2B. What a breath of fresh air this April has been in this regard.
  3. I don't get it And a few teams wanted to trade for him. And now they're not even playing him. Don't get it.
  4. Well at some point in that contract he will be just that. But yeah I was hoping it would be in year 7/8 rather than year 2/3
  5. I dunno. Moggy's secondary pitches sound like they're all plus to plus-plus.
  6. 4th OF with options is a good thing Trade Sierra in a package pls
  7. Thread title contained a solid hint at this
  8. Bunch of suspensions handed out for the brawl the other night. Take effect now so people missing tonight's game.
  9. He's a ground ball producing machine.
  10. BTS has "plans" for the night I guess...
  11. I know. I'm not even ashamed to say I'd occasionally watch a few minutes of Gossip Girl back in the day. They were why.
  12. Oh LOL OK, so some gay-ish to gay guy who likes backup catchers??
  13. More random s*** in thread including Josh Thole getting sentimental over a Stroman family shot
  14. Also, I'll see your sexy ice cream eating chick and raise you one! (this is still my all time favorite video on Youtube) http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/leVn015e8Dw/hqdefault.jpg
  15. It's great for the push notifications
  16. .363? f*** me. He's even worse at the plate than we feared. Finding a legit front line SP is hard. Finding a league average 2B is not. What a fail to not get that done this off season.
  17. True LOL Though some might say 2B wasn't even a need for Seattle. We still want their old second baseman!
  18. Sooo.... spending 275 million dollars on one need when you have 5 needs is a bad idea???
  19. And maybe they can sneak Cano in to the lineup twice per 9 batters, wearing glasses and a different jersey or something?
  20. From Ken Rosenthakl Twitter, listing top 5 and bottom 5 OPS so far: Top 5 Tulowitzki 1.131 Freeman 1.125 Blackmon 1.121 Utley 1.086 Bautista 1.039. Bottom 5 Freese .387 Cozart .407 Lawrie .435 Granderson .451 Carter .461.
  21. Works for me Clear cache for try to re-load with ctrl-shift-R?
×
×
  • Create New...