Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. They're finally back up http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/
  2. Language!!! Random censored angry outburst soundbite inspired by Brady and Walker this morning: http://www.hark.com/clips/sjkkyycxxz-i-have-had-it-with-these-monkey-fighting-snakes-on-this-monday-to-friday-plane
  3. We're tired of talking about Ryan Goins, that's what
  4. Cabrera was hurt during the post season last year and it showed badly. Is injury still nagging at him? As tweet above suggests, he just doesn't have slumps like this.
  5. I know, so I'm not. No sense burning a service year if the 5 are healthy and performing. And I still think AA will put Happ in the rotation if someone goes down in May or June.
  6. Reyes for HR tonight Edwin for longest of the week
  7. Stroman is ready for the show. Any time now.
  8. Yeah, we really could use some more guys with solid hit tools in the system Enough with the high school pitchers for bit unless a must-draft one falls to you
  9. I dunno. I'm anxious for Edwin to start producing too, but I'm cutting him lots of slack since he pretty much carried the offense on his back most of 2013.
  10. Swedish super-cold-retaining rocks for chilling drinks without watering them down.
  11. Rios caught stealing for the 3rd time this season already I dunno - that Rangers lineup doesn't scare me as much as I thought it would When do we play them??
  12. I think Chirinos is my new favorite catcher Go Chiri go!!!
  13. LOL Everyone please click. Good one.
  14. Draft best player come spots 9 and 11
  15. And Chirinos catching him for the first time this season
  16. Choo working out nicely for Texas so far (dammit we all wanted him, but before we knew how good Melky was going to be) Fielder not so much
  17. http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ml-bluejays&tid=93819 To:Zeexponential 4:11 PM 93819.11Reply to 93819.10 MagicPuppy Posts:1137 You = Goins Me = Kawasaki
  18. To:Komodo 9:07 AM 93817.7Reply to 93817.5 MagicPuppy Posts:1137 It is true. Hitting at #4 feels greatly different from hitting at #5. Left-handed batters have a great advantage over right-handed batters because they are one step closer to the 1st base. You might say, "oh, how can being one step closer to the first base make such a big difference?" It does. Because they are one step closer, it gives them a great advantage when it comes to OBP. Some of the greatest leadoff hitters (guys with great OBP) are left handed Choo Choo Train Ichiro Suzuki Johnny Damon Edited 9:08 AM by MagicPuppy
  19. LOL Oh my God who made that
  20. To be fair, Morris had mostly been on the radio to that point, and I thought he was just so-so.
  21. BTS has high standards I still remember last year about 1/3 of the way in to the season he was posting in the GDT asking "who's the idiot with the grey hair in the broadcast with Buck this game??" or some such. To which 5-6 posters answered "Dude that's Jack Morris"
  22. Ashby is long gone and that's a shame.
  23. I was kidding. I like this thread too.
  24. I might just rename it to the "Move the Stro show to TO" thread
×
×
  • Create New...