Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. The main luck has been with injuries sort of and other AL East teams being crappier than expected Most of it has just been more guys playing to their talent level than last year
  2. Spanky said he'd meet you at Baton Rouge at 12:00 and walk over with you
  3. I'd take that ANY day, especially with a well rested bullpen like it is right now Thanks Dickey and Hutch!! Happ owes you one (or 5)
  4. 6.01 FIP but his ERA is < 4.5 LOL nice #unsustainable
  5. Truth be told I'm actually fairly superstitious. I just felt like saying that. LOL
  6. YOU CAN'T JINX A SPORTS TEAM WITH POSTS ON A MESSAGE BOARD. WE DON'T AFFECT THEIR PERFORMANCE. bitch please filler
  7. Also have to worry that Francisco goes in to a long slump and starts committing errors at 3rd base. But yeah, the quality of our 4/5 starters is what worries me the most too.
  8. Had never heard of Sikula Numbers is high A are killer and I presume he gets moved to AA soon? Does he project as a major leaguer or too hard to say??
  9. GAME 51 BONUS - PICK TWO PLAYERS Reyes (3pts) - Melky (2pts) - P2F, Stangstag, johnhavok, Gen.Disarray, JaysAllMighty Bautista (1pt) - P2F, Jonn, King, GD, Dylan, Gen.Disarray,bowld Eddy (1pt) - Jonn, Orgfiller, Angrioter, Stangstag,bowld, G-snarls Lawrie (2pts) - King, Orgfiller, JaysAllMighty Navarro (5pts) - jays4life19 Kratz (4pts) - GD, Angrioter, Dylan, JohnHavok, jays4life19, G-snarls Tolleson (8pts) - Gose (7pts) - Pillar (7pts) Bench (10pts) Spanky
  10. Yeah, they've had a good decade recently. We have not.
  11. We have been reasonably lucky so far yes. So far injuries have occurred to guys we actually have decent backups for Ramus/Gose, Lind/Francisco. Janssen hurt even though most of us thought we'd be fine with Santos. Lawrie Bautista or Reyes would really hurt as would any of the 3 good starters.
  12. I'm so glad we DON'T have an off day Monday Bring on the Mutha f***in' Rays
  13. Longoria hitting .266 with only 4 HR That won't last...
  14. Team winning and they call you competitive Team losing and they call you a whiner
  15. Also, Redmond does worry me And Stroman? Who knows...
  16. I just looked and yeah, he has somehow gotten better the last few years. Still, I hate trading for guys we could have signed as free agents. It's depressing. LOL
  17. You don't think either could put up EJax's 4 career FIP? I'll admit I was somewhat in favour of signing him as a FA when he was available 1.5 years ago when we desperately needed guys who could give innings. But things have changed. And I'm not sure he's better than those two.
  18. Is Jackson likely to be better than Redmond or Stroman? I'm not sure.
  19. Just let them both be mediocre and beat up on each other. Fine by me.
×
×
  • Create New...