Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. http://cespedesfamilybarbecue.com/2014/01/06/tampa-bay-rays-top-10-shirseys/
  2. Yep You think Dustin Pedroia wouldn't have nabbed that bag if the situation was reversed??? He most defnitely would have. STFU and play better, Red Sox.
  3. Me: http://31.media.tumblr.com/47812399aa1f68ea94b36b04f9d29037/tumblr_mxfvtiMeKu1sj11ofo1_250.jpg
  4. Hedged my bets today - Went with a low point high prob player (Edwin) and a higher risk/reward one (Kratz) So close Kratz came to hitting one too
  5. I do too I just hate how much they've beaten up on us and badly want to turn the tables on them
  6. Lost 8-5 10 in a row? They calling for Farrell's head or has he got lots of credit with the fans thanks to last year?
  7. And a SABR supercomputer named after him (edit: I'm hearing it's actually a 486-based IBM laptop running Windows 3.1)
  8. Right. And we swept them And then we swept the "best team in baseball" I am keeping my expectations semi in-check and I know we can't keep this up forever. I'm just saying I like our chances against Tampa for once.
  9. But they've been playing the futile can't hit Red Sox
  10. f*** YOU TAMPA BAY RAYS YOU'RE NEXT!! smack down filler
  11. He's sticking whether we want him to or not. Therefore I'm thrilled that he pitched that well.
  12. Beckett throws a no hitter in a 6-0 shutout Nice
  13. HOLY s*** WE SWEPT THE "BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL" f*** yes filler
×
×
  • Create New...