Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Jose Bautista - most tested player in MLB for 2 full seasons. I believe he's clean.
  2. I like the defense that Gose gives in CF I don't want to sacrifice the offense we are getting from the corners obviously
  3. Bautista is an on base MACHINE
  4. Sounds right. And from the article it sounds like he has learned to be more selective after working with EE, Cano and Mercedes in the off season. Hopefully Seitzer keeps him from falling back to bad habits.
  5. He hits balls 440 feet in BP all the time aparently
  6. I'm not expressing myself very well obviously. He swings and misses too much. He makes good solid contact when he hits the ball, producing lots of line drives, resulting in tons of extra base power. Colby is much the same. I am on record as saying I don't want Rasmus and Francisco hitting near each other in the lineup due to their ugly K rates.
  7. I said he strikes out too much I mean he has a good line drive rate when he hits the ball. He makes good contact.
  8. My gut feeling plus looking at his stats suggest to me he could be 70-80% of a Bautista or EE. Can't hit lefties. still strikes out too much. But great contact and power and not a major liability on defense. He's a keeper for the 1.35M we're paying him.
  9. I like everything I read in here http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/blue-jays-francisco-converts-power-to-results/
  10. Tough series coming up against Detroit We get Sanchez, Porcello and Verlander but not Scherzer.
  11. When is the train from Pearson airport to Union Station going to be done?? As a guy who travels to Toronto several times a year I can't wait for that to get done.
  12. One last thing AA said - they have flexibility to re-sign anyone they want and they would rather wait longer and get more information to do so even if it costs them a few more $ I forget the exact numbers he said but I know what he meant. They won't gamble early on a guy in order to save 5M. But they will if they worry it could cost them 40-50M if they wait too long.
  13. Plus a single and a SB isn't as good as a double because there's less chance you drove in a run.
  14. Apparently the MLBPA isn't happy about this and advised him not to sign it because it could hurt everyone's arbitration salaries in the future.
  15. I like that he has a different arsenal than Hutch. Variety in the rotation is probably a good thing?
  16. Phew! Glad we drafted Ricky after all then. LOL
  17. Looked up 1993 standings and stats leaders Was reminded that even though Olerud hit .363 that year, he DIDN'T have the highest BA in baseball. Quiz: Who did?
  18. It hasn't been. It's been decent and is better when Gose plays. Defense all around is solid. Better in LF, 2B and C than last year.
  19. That's the thing, of course. You really can't trash another team that's been that successful after you've finally gotten ahead of them for all of a third of a season. (But I probably will a bit anyway because I'm enjoying it LOL)
×
×
  • Create New...