Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Just a matter of if he can cut it as a starter or not I gather...
  2. Tanaka has 1/3 of the Yankees wins so far this season Imagine where they'd be had they signed Jimenez or Garza or almost anyone else instead. That offense is not good enough to win a lot of games unless the starter is really good that day. They have the 3rd worst offense in the AL and the defense is not good either. I fully expect they're currently loading up a truck full of cash to try and land Scherzer this off season.
  3. Yankees and Orioles both won Jays need to start winning some games, and sooner rather than later
  4. Red Sox continue to roll out literally the worst outfield in all of Major League Baseball Who could they get at the trade deadline?? Surely they'll be looking.
  5. So.. You know... Obviously it worked. I guess.
  6. They've now scored 4 off Wacha
  7. I'm loathe to completely throw away those innings he came out of the bullpen but... I like what I see so far as a starter for sure. And I THINK his performance since he began starting is closer to his true talent level than what we saw out of the BP. We need the next 3-4 weeks to help decide how confident we can be pencilling him in the rotation for the second half.
  8. Not that we're ones to talk right now but...
  9. ... and gave up 3 runs today
  10. The you should know better This is a VERY good offense that is having a bad few days It's frustrating. I'm tired of it. But people need to stop acting like the team is suddenly crap and saying dumb things like that Seitzer needs to "start coaching". f***. Chill out
  11. He really is The offense will be back, I'm being patient
  12. WTF? Is this the first game you've watched this year?
  13. No Last 10 games: TOR 7-3 BAL 6-4 NYY 4-6 BOS 4-6 TBR 1-9 No one has really gained ground at all
  14. LETS GO BLUE JAYS *CLAP, CLAP* *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP* LETS GO BLUE JAYS *CLAP, CLAP* *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP* LETS GO BLUE JAYS *CLAP, CLAP* *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP* cf
  15. Under 3 Oh, wait, you were being rhetorical I thinks
  16. It's certainly frustrating watching our first-rate offense struggling to score runs
  17. Oops, you're right Rasmus to AAA Buffalo Santos to AA New Hampshire http://toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20140609&content_id=78979544&notebook_id=78980188&vkey=notebook_tor&c_id=tor
  18. Excellent Ground balls ans strikeouts Continue this please
×
×
  • Create New...