Most were but not all
Many high volume posters like BTS, angrioter, Spanky, me, boxy, Juiced/admin, ECJF, Chappy, Hurl, Wilko were all there. Could probably list a dozen more if I thought long enough.
gsnarls # 93743.787(787 of 789) Replied to: sempai10:46 PM
Posts:12859
I'm curious sempai. Would you consider yourself more canine or feline friendly?
sempai # 93743.788(788 of 789)
Replied to: irsosmartfan10:53 PM
Posts:2665
You are absolutely right...you usually are.
You demonstrate an uncanny grasp of the complexities of baseball statistics.
RD has 194 ABs, but needs 210 to be a qualifier (possibly the games he missed while injured may have an impact, but he will be back qualifying soon, as he has been for 99% of the season so far).
I am sure you know that most clubs only have 5 or 6 players in their lineup who actually "qualify"?
Toronto only has 5 and Jose Reyes only makes it by 1 AB...he has 227 and needs 226.
The next time Reyes misses a game, he will cease to be a qualifying regular, just like Rajai has.
Then Toronto wil have only 4 qualifying regulars...on a team with 9 positions!
Pretty amazing, huh?
sempai # 93743.789(789 of 789)
Replied to: gsnarls10:54 PM
Posts:2665
I have owned dogs, cats and horses.
Why do you ask?
BarkAtToronto, Felinefriendly and Orpheus all banned for at least 2 days. Every single post all day long was nothing but useless aggravating s*** with zero redeeming quality. Enough. Enough. enough.
F'n worse GDT ever. Most of us have lost our minds this past week. Hold it together people. Team sucks right now. But get some perspective.
LOL I know. And I was about to post that. Colby could drop one over there easily. Or Bautista opposed shot. It just really does feel like we get crazy unlucky here.