Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Super Jays

Verified Member
  • Posts

    835
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Super Jays

  1. When was the last time anyone actually got a hit on a 3-0 count?
  2. 2 run lead and Chandler at 71 pitches through 3. Can’t complain about that. Need Gausman to shut them down for 4 more innings.
  3. Can’t believe he didn’t throw a slider after he got ahead 0-2 on Vlady
  4. Gausman left way too many pitches over the middle of the plate that inning. Hope he locks in.
  5. They can, but they won’t. This team was unserious from the get go when they kept Little in the BP. It also doesn’t bode well if they don’t think anyone in the minors are better than Sosa or Schneider.
  6. Well I’m doing my part and stopped watching. I just checked the score to see how bad it was going tonight. Of course I live in the states and paid for the mlb package already so doubt they track whether I tune in or not.
  7. What do you suggest? They’re not going to fire anyone and refuse to stop playing guys that aren’t performing.
  8. I’m firmly in the fire him camp after tonight. Mistake after mistake after mistake. Pulling pitchers with 2 outs and bases empty. Trying to make a catcher that can’t bunt try to bunt. The 3-0 green lights.
  9. Terrible AB from Springer. Enough with the 3-0 swings.
  10. So? 2 outs, nobody on, and a 2 run lead. Rodriguez hasn’t gotten an out.
×
×
  • Create New...