Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Super Jays

Verified Member
  • Posts

    835
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Super Jays

  1. Nice Lukes! I thought he got it out, but take the tie.
  2. At least Pinango is up now. He's the only one that has a chance at getting a hit with RISP.
  3. Yeah I’m done. What an absolute pathetic game. Won’t be surprised if we get swept to wipe out that 4-game winning streak. Feels like the 2024 Jays who kept getting close to .500 then would fall apart.
  4. I figured they’d score after we crapped the bed. All of their hits have been doubles so far.
  5. Marlins got that run in the first with ease and we did that.
  6. Fluharty couldn’t get 2 more outs I guess. This game just deflated the winning streak if we lost Cease and Vlady for significant time
  7. Yeah. Hopefully it’s just precautionary, but looked like his left leg was uncomfortable
  8. Don’t think it would be worth giving Kasevich a look this year while they send Schneider down to work out his issues at the plate? Or even give him a shot over Sosa? Does McAdoo play any 2B or is he strictly a 3B?
  9. What would we have to give up to get Skubal? I have a feeling the cost wouldn’t be worth it.
×
×
  • Create New...