Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Super Jays

Verified Member
  • Posts

    835
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Super Jays

  1. I feel like he’d have better numbers had he stayed here and played 2B. There’s a lot more pressure playing in NYC and for a new team, especially after signing a large contract. It really sucks we didn’t get him or Tucker and settled for an unknown with Okamoto.
  2. It’s why I think this team will be well below .500 before they get reinforcements. Can’t score when your two best pitchers are on the mound and your other 3 pitchers get blasted.
  3. I hope they prove me wrong, but Lukes-Okamoto back to back looks brutal.
  4. They have to figure out a way to score runs when Gausman and Cease start if they want to hang around .500, otherwise they could be well below .500 by the time they start getting everyone back.
  5. The baseball gods must hate this team. Lose game 7 in heartbreaking fashion and now riddled with injuries and no luck.
  6. Fun inning ends with yet another low IQ play on the base paths. I just don’t get it.
  7. He’s getting away with so many mistake pitches. Our offense sucks.
  8. Maybe he'll be the next Jose Bautista and break out at age 29
  9. Sigh. Did that stat say they're 1-17 with the bases loaded this season before that K?
  10. I guess they just needed me to make a negative prediction. That was the first one I've made so far this season.
  11. Time for the top of the order to stink it up with RISP again
  12. I feel like he's the only reason we've won any games this season
  13. Of course he reaches out and slaps a bloop single. Everything going right for whoever we're playing against.
  14. Looks like our ALCS opponent is having the same issues to start the season. Mariners are struggling to score as well and are now 4-9 on the season.
  15. I can't believe all the errors so far this season. Seems like the opponent capitalizes every single time. Well they held a lead as long as they could I guess.
  16. Wow, can't believe they have a lead. Would have been nice if Vlady and Okamoto would have taken a strike before swinging as they have Ohtani's pitch count up to 60 already. They both swung at tough pitches on 1-0 and 2-0 counts.
  17. Even when they manage 3 hits with runners in scoring position they still only score 1 run. 🤣
  18. Basically a 0% chance they were going to score there. Not a 2026 Jays game if they don’t leave the bases loaded.
  19. Going back to the ALCS, I think the offense is averaging something like 1.33 runs per game in Gausman's last 6 starts. I don't expect today to be any different.
×
×
  • Create New...